Show Info for Maine Women In The Arts Members - 2018
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
- All members must notify the Exhibits Chair of their intent to exhibit art within the timeframes delineated for each show.
- Our artwork racks (stands) can fit framed art only up to 30" across. Hanging art must fit within a 30"x30" space. Two 16"x20" (maximum outside dimension of frame) pieces are allowed. 3-D art / sculpture must have its own pedestal. The term 'original art' encompasses paintings, photography, fiber art and sculpture.
- ALL artwork exhibited must be for sale.
- MWA is not responsible for theft or damage of works and crafts exhibited.
Fall Fine Art Show - our Awards Show featuring Big & Small Art
Friday, Sept. 28 – Sunday, Sept. 30
Masonic Lodge, Kennebunkport
Friday, 10 AM - 7 PM
with reception from 5-7 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 5 PM
Sunday, 10 AM - 4 PM
This is an originals only show.
Place: Masonic Lodge, 1 North St., Kennebunkport
Drop-off: Thursday, September 27, 10 - 11:30 AM (Not before 10 as the setup crew is working.)
• Pick-up: Sunday,Sept. 30, 4:15 PM (Please note the change in pick up time for all shows.)
Opening Reception: Friday, September 28, 5 -7 PM. Bring finger-food to opening.
Show Hours: Friday, Sept. 28, 10 AM - 7 PM; Saturday, Sept. 29, 10 AM - 5 PM; Sunday,
September 30,10 AM - 4 PM
Hanging work: 2 original pieces. Notify Liz Roper of intent to exhibit art Aug. 31-Sept. 22.
Choose and mark only 1 to be judged for awards. Contact Elizabeth Hurtubise to sign up for
one of the jobs to help make the show possible.
Backups: One back-up piece (label front and back) in a clearly labeled sturdy box. May have
been previously shown.
Bin Work: Each member may exhibit up to 6 matted originals. No reproductions.
Tabletop: Participation is contingent upon member showing artwork in the show. Up to 10 pieces
of original art no larger than 5"x7" image area - 35 sq. inches - plus mat and frame. Displayed on
easels (for sale as part of price) or in tabletop frames. Small 3-D original pieces for table display
may not exceed 7”. No additional table fee. Contact Sheila Clough to request table space for
small works Aug. 31-Sept. 22. Sign up to work a 2nd job with Elizabeth Hurtubise.
Sheila Clough (crafts): email@example.com or 207-247-5512
Membership: Susan Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Roper (art): email@example.com or 207-985-6270